Zrebiec: O's Agree to Terms w/ Lee

Os84

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy finally solved our long term 1st situation.....no wait.....you mean we go thru this all again next off-season?

I thought everyone told me we were rebuilding?

Just go away.

Your act is annoying. How can you not see this is a good move? All you ever do is complain about everything.

Great news!!!!!!!! This will be a very productive line. Lee will make the rest of the lineup better.

The news should also shut down the OH for a while once the word gets on. If you want to read and post - Be sure to sign in.

Tickets, get your tickets......

You expect him to improve on his numbers last year? Or would you be happy with the same production?

.260 avg

19 homers/80 rbi

Andy finally solved our long term 1st situation.....no wait.....you mean we go thru this all again next off-season?

I thought everyone told me we were rebuilding?

Harv, you are going to be greatly out numbered on this one. 99% of the OH and the Orioles fans are going to just love this signing.

I'm very happy about this. We finally have a lineup with no gaping hole. We finally have a 1B who can field and who could hit 30 homers if we are fortunate. We're in a good position now to have a winning team and make a run at Fielder. I consider this winter a success and Andy's got plenty of time to do more.

Archived